Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rome: Day 3

Day 1 of our trip to Rome we checked out the area around our hotel. Day 2 was spent in Trastevere. Day 3 was another fun-filled day of sightseeing, shopping, and eating! We visited the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, checked out all the surrounding areas, went to another movie, and then to an amazing dinner, where I had the BEST pasta of my life. Needless to say, it was a great day!

Outside our hotel, Raphaël

Castel Sant'Angelo
Serge's turn

View of Vatican City

Shopping in Roma!

Shopping break to take a picture with a pretty church!

The Pantheon

Taking a look around inside

Beautiful!

 The oculus in the top of the dome

And back outside. I love this one!

Pinocchio and me, telling lies and whatnot

There were some tee tiny cars in Rome, which I of course loved!
I like the size comparison of this one with the bicycle. :-)

The Talented Mr. Reinert

Fontana di Trevi

 Being goofy in the Piazza di Trevi

And being sweet :-)

So happy to be at the Trevi Fountain!

Securing a return trip to Rome!

Serge will be coming back too!

Goodbye Trevi Fountain, we will see you again! :-)

Just jumping on my bike and scooting around town...
We were laughing so hard taking this picture! :-)

Spanish Steps 

Making our way up the Spanish Steps

Sawyer? Is that you??

Nice view of Rome from Trinità dei Monti

Serge's Batmobile :-)

Rome is so pretty!
View from Pincian Hill

German map, Italian map, Google Maps, oh my!

Taking a much needed break

Piazza del Popolo

Pincio in the background

The Twin Churches
Made me miss my sister!! I love you Lilee!!

Tatie!

My store!

So many scooters!

Dinner at La Taverna dei Fori Imperiali
How ya like that posture, Momma? ;-)

You know a restaurant has got to be good when they have a signed poster by Gabourey Sidibe! :-)

This is my "Oh my gosh, this was the best pasta I've ever eaten" face.
(Cheese ravioli in pesto sauce - it was awesome!)

Course #2 was slightly frightening!

Little car!

Tempio Adriano

Serge's Inception interpretation :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment