Sunday, November 14, 2010

GOO GAMECOCKS!!!

Woo hoo!!!  The South Carolina Gamecocks won the SEC East last night in a dominating game against Florida!  And thanks to the wonders of modern technology, Serge and I were able to witness the historic victory from the comfort of our apartment in Germany, on a 60-inch projector!! :-) Man, was that exciting!  The game kicked off at 7:20pm in the states, which meant a perfect 1:20am kickoff for the Reinerts.  But we learned from our mistakes last weekend (as did our football team, it seems!), and made sure to get a 2-hour nap before waking up at midnight to Skype with my parents and Liza and Jesse and get ready to cheer on the Gamecocks from 5,000 miles away!!!  We ended up hitting the hay, with giant smiles on our faces, around 5:00 this morning!  But it was TOTALLY worth it!!  Goo Gamecocks!!!
Here we are with my parents and sister at the Alabama game October 9th!  That was the last Carolina game we went to and boy was it a good'un! :-)  GOO COCKS!!!
And this is me watching the victory over Tennessee from our apt!  Pardon the mess, but this was only our third night in our new place.
And here I am last night watching GameDay!

I have a bunch of pictures I still want to upload from everything we've been up to lately - we've been so busy!  But I just wanted to give a quick shout-out to our Alma Mater!!  It's times like these that I really appreciate marrying a man that graduated from the same University as me!  (Sorry, Liza! :-) But at least you got a good one!)  GOOOO GAMECOCKS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment